[Vision2020] 1,656 Unnecessary Deaths

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon May 30 23:16:10 PDT 2005

Yes, it will be interesting to read a history book in the future. In ten years when Iraq, Iran and other countries in the area are at peace and working toward helping other nations to gain peace I wonder what the books will say about Bush. What a good job he did? Or, that he with great courage stood against all to do what was good for the Middle east. I bet it isn't what you think it will be!
PK