[Vision2020] Evangelical Christianity vs. Wilsonian Christianity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 29 18:53:59 PDT 2005

Arnold stated:

"If Mr. Wilson steals, does that mean that it is the policy of NSA to steal?
No."

Oh, yes.  The infamous "Do as I say, not as I do" concept of preaching from
the pulpit.

It is understandable if plagiarism is committed by the faculty of NSA, but
not the students.

It is acceptable for the pastor of Christ Church to use collection plate
funds to pay off personal gambling losses.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "Who believes that lying, cheating, and stealing is wrong" Hansen

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse