[Vision2020] Moscow City Council etc. Ignore Equality . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 16:58:27 PDT 2005

Mr Carscallen,

Would you find it fair that the guy at work doing the
same job as you gets dental for himself, his
boyfriend, and his children because they are the same
gender, while your wife and kids goes without dental
because she is female?

Why should a Moscow employee who has a same gender
lover and kids not be given the same benefits as
someone who has an opposite gendered spouse and kids?

That isn't a a paper tiger, that is something that is
real and tangible. Nor does it require taking away
from one employee to give to the other, as you
suggested "undiscriminate" does.

Donovan J Arnold