[Vision2020] Moscow City Council and Ultra-Liberals Ignore Equalityfor Gays and Lesbians

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 16:36:33 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

Do you ever address the issues raised when responding
to someone's email?

If you feel there is lack of sufficient evidence that
Ultra-liberals are attacking Christ Church I suggest
you look at the Venom 2020 archive. There you will
find lots of evidence, or you could pick up a paper,
or talk to anyone going to NSA.

As for the wonderful Lois Blackburn, I was unaware she
spend time and energy on Venom 2020 slamming Christ
Church or was a member of the Moscow City Council. I
must have missed her election and V2020 posts.

So are you going to work for equality for gays and
lesbians in Moscow Mr. Hansen, or are you just all
slander? Is putting action behind your stated beliefs
too novel of a concept?

Donovan J Arnold

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/raise_your_hands_for_human_right.