[Vision2020] Evangelical Christianity vs. Wilsonian Christianity

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 08:55:32 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

First, thank you for correcting my error in referring
Mr. Wilson as having a degree he did not earn.
However, Mr. Wilson's level of educational attainment
has nothing to do with my arguments.

Second, I do believe that Dr. Gier has insulted the
members of Christ Church in his arguments comparing
the Taliban to the members of Christ Church. Which is
why he got himself in hot water on Mr. Courtney's
Blog.

Finally, I never said that Mr. Wilson should not be
held to higher moral standards of scrutiny than others
in the church. My point, and made clear before you
twisted it, was that you cannot judge all members of
the church by the sins of their pastor.

Donovan J Arnold

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1105