[Vision2020] RE: Dale Courtney

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 27 20:14:40 PDT 2005

What Dale Courtney says and does has absolutely nothing to do with the
truth.  What he says and does depends strictly on who he is talking to and
what the circumstances are at that specific time and place.

A while back, when His Whineyness was posting to V2020, I introduced a
topic/phrase of which both Wilson and Courtney questioned its validity.  I
am here to say that the phrase that I introduced is not only valid, it is
indoctrinated into everything that Doug Wilson, Dale Courtney, Doug Jones,
and the others affiliated with Anselm House say and do: Situational Ethics.

And as situational ethics spreads like a cancer throughout everything of
which they establish a rapport, they best learn to love their enemies.  They
most certainly will not be able to trust their friends.

For these amoral beings to preach hate for an honorable, loving couple
simply because they share a common gender defies the very core of tolerance.
And yet these same amoral beings continue to throw stones from their glass
houses.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
I'm straight, but I'm not narrow.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.