[Vision2020] The truth about the Am Psy Association

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu May 26 08:48:03 PDT 2005

Wow!  I had no idea we were so special.  Do we get, like, T-shirts or
something?  Maybe a discount at the One World, the new home of Moscow's
cognoscenti?  Or is it, like, a SECRET club, and I shouldn't mention that we
greet each other with a hearty hug, escalating, at times, to a kiss on the
cheek?

Damn.  I let that slip.  Never mind.  It's really a secret handshake, and
the rest of you can't know it.

Either way, though, I'm delighted to be part of a clique, and I promise to
behave better than I did in junior high, when my friends and I joined the
Hiking Club simply to get our parents to buy those cool wafflestomper boots.
  Unfortunately, I was kicked out, as I refused to actually hike.  I think I
can obey our rules, though, and remember that we're always right, utterly
superior, astonishingly clever, and simply funkier than "they" are.

I have to go now and practice my strut . . . left, right, dip, left . . .

keely