[Vision2020] The truth about the Am Psy Association

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed May 25 22:47:03 PDT 2005

So, I am dismissed?? I am not wrong! I only used the Narth site because it quotes the paper they put out about children enjoying being molested. You haven't looked into it. You dismiss Dr Laura because you don't agree with her on gay issues. But, even Dr Laura is right part of the time. No, even I don't agree with everything she says...what I really can't believe is the people who keep calling her. It isn't faked tho because they would never get away with it, but surely the people must have someone else they can talk to and not call her.
You don't have to read my posts if you don't want to but you cannot dismiss me from this site!
PK