[Vision2020] Safe and Healthy Workplace

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 15:55:29 PDT 2005

Carl,

I thought that was a great commercial. It was funny. I
wish I could carry one of those gas masks around
campus. I cannot enter a single building without
inhaling smoke.

I just think they should ban the damn things, except
in bars and your house, and only if you do not have
children.

"the narrator said something like: "Only 20 percent of
Americans smoke.  Why should the other 80 percent have
to breathe their smoke?" .

Carl, Who cares the percentages, if 80% smoked, it is
just as unfair to the 20% that do not.

If someone asks you, "Do you mind if I smoke?" Answer,
"Do you mind if I fart?"

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===