[Vision2020] Primary Function of Downtown is not Business, but People

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 23 19:38:52 PDT 2005

Mr. Arnold stated:

"I want a Gay church to have this right . . . "

And just what religion might the "Gay church" be?  Or are you suggesting
that Gay, in itself, is a religion?

Mr. Arnold, later that same year:

"But discriminatory application and enforcement of the zoning code is
discrimination."

You may be on to something Mr. Arnold.  Discrimination is discrimination.
WOW!  And I read it here first.  Discriminate application of zoning code
enforcement against only those entities that violate it?

What's next?  Requiring "for profit" entities to pay property taxes?  When
and where will it end?

And yet again, Mr. Arnold:

"If property tax income for the city is the goal there are other areas
besides NSA that can bring in more money and resources."

Property tax income (revenue) goes to the city?  Is Latah County aware of
that?  And just what "other areas" do you have in mind " . . . that can
bring in more money and resources?."?

Book 'em, Dano.

Take care, Moscow.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.