[Vision2020] Inspector Clouseau

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon May 23 17:44:49 PDT 2005

Visionaries:
I've got it now!!!!!  Doug is afraid that the secret  Neo-Confederates
lurking on the City Council  will vote against NSA  when Dr. Atwood appeals the
Board of Adjustment finding.  With  boldness and courage, Doug publicly admitted
that he is not a Neo-Con, and now  he's concerned about the political
consequences.
Paleo Spear-Dane
Topic: History
"The bad news for you  all is that I am not a neo-Confederate. Despite the
best efforts of lots  and lots of people, the truth remains, whole and entire. I
am not a  neo-Confederate. Have I mentioned recently that neither my wife nor
I are neo-Confederates?" Posted by Douglas Wilson - 12/13/2004
Doug, if you ferret out some sneaky, slavery-loving, card carrying member of
the League of the South, or the Klan, sitting on the City Council, I  trust
you will alert us. Of course, I am confident you will show the  same diligence
in exposing those infamous racists sitting on the City of  Moscow Human Rights
Commission.  Ever drop by any of their meetings?   They keep the Stars and
Bars out of sight, but your might catch a quick glance  at the Constitution.
Eagerly awaiting the results of your Inspector Clouseau impersonation. - by
the way, "Does your monkey bite?"
Rose Huskey
"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan