[Vision2020] Doing Kai's work for him

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon May 23 13:50:52 PDT 2005

Kai-

You didn't "fall off the turnip truck yesterday?"

Kai wrote:

  ". The
ONLY differences between the other schools and NSA are:
1. Mr. Leons and the massage school are "doing business" as schools. NSA is
recognized as a school.
2. Mr. Leons and the massage school are "for profit" enterprises. NSA is
not.
3. NSA is a religious school, the others aren't."

Kai, really now, you must think we fell off the turnip truck yesterday!

The CBD is about doing "business" which usually means making money and paying
property taxes that help pay for the infrastructure that supports such
business.  NSA is still tax exempt.  Why is it so hard for you to understand that
the zoning code is written to encourage the use of CBD properties for
"business."  You know, that bizarre cultural/economic activity that we in the USA
worship, where customers enter a business on a daily basis with cash or credit and
spend it?

What if the Rajneeshes or a similar religiously oriented group bought a large
chunk of downtown Moscow for use as a nonprofit school to promote communal
bisexual extended families?

http://www.filmakers.com/indivs/Rajneeshpuram.htm

I think you'd find a different common sense approach to this development.
Ideological Indeed!

Ted Moffett