[Vision2020] Zoning Map

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Fri May 20 16:03:44 PDT 2005

Does any one know where one could find online a map of the various zoning districts in
Moscow?

I am curious to see what zone I live in since I want to open some of my own ventures.

If anyone is curious, I am planning on opening a new college, a church, a grocery
store, a diesel mechanic school, and a bar in my neighborhood.

The college will be a trade school since I will be teaching people how to spin plates
on sticks.  The church will worship a guy I like to call Jebus.  The grocery store will
specialize in selling tire chains, mud flaps, and capri pants as well as food.  The
mechanic school will be run by Joan and Melynda, as long as Joan and Melynda are
willing.  And the bar will be called The Swollen Liver and will take all of the
business from CJ's, UI Pub and Grill, and will fill the void that is left with the
closing of Shakers in Pullman.

If anyone is interested in applying for a job, please send your resume' to:
timo5277 at uidaho.edu.

Seriously, if anyone has a link to the zoning map, I would be delighted to say thank
you for the information.

Tim