[Vision2020] Zoning violations

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 15:09:57 PDT 2005

After consulting with various bartenders and other experts, I've made the
startling discovery that everyone in Moscow, except for me, is in violation
of zoning laws.  Seems the only people allowed in town are Angelina Jolie
and I (me?).  I know this may be inconvenient, but everyone else has to
leave.  Sorry.

                                                              Carl Westberg
Jr.