[Vision2020] NSA Hearing

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 11:43:31 PDT 2005

Mr. Merkle, Kirkers, Dougie;

The Alternative High School is a part of the MSD - their accreditation is
through the Moscow High School - they are NOT a tec/voc school, they are an
academic school - they are zoned to be where they are by the City of Moscow.

Question - which I have asked before - just what is it you think the
Alternative School is doing that it would not be allowed to operate in its
present locale?

You tend, like the rest of the Kirkers I know, to avoid questions by asking
other, inane, questions.  Maybe if you guys weren't so busy hidding and
sneaking around doing things, this whole thing never would have gotten
started.