[Vision2020] Wilsons attack Moscow Food Co-op

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu May 19 23:30:54 PDT 2005

The same day a catholic priest allows one! The bible is very clear on this
subject as well as many others. You want a 'church' that allows deviant
behavior it shouldn't be called 'Christian'. Don't just hold Doug Wilson up
for ridicule on this subject I don't think too many ministers in Moscow
would perform a 'same sex' union. So, are you holding the Christian faith up
to ridicule or just Wilson?? As to those who do perform this type of
service...there are many groups and churches that are enabling many to go on
in their sin.
PK