[Vision2020] Wilsons attack Moscow Food Co-op

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Thu May 19 17:44:55 PDT 2005

So let me get this straight (no pun intended) . . .

If Wilson officiates a same-sex marriage in friendship square, everyone
will be -- or at least Mr. Hansen will be -- okay with the NSA college
being located downtown?

People don't want CC pushing their beliefs on anyone, but they are okay
with pushing beliefs on the CC?

Not really givin' a rip one way or the other,

DC