[Vision2020] Doing Kai's work for him

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 20:32:23 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

"I also have an audio file of Mr. Dickison saying that
NSA is NOT accredited."

Funny how that is. I wonder if it has to do with the
fact that NSA is NOT accredited by any agency
recognized by the government but is accredited by any
agency not recognized by the government. That concept
is probably over your head.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

--- Tom Hansen <ththansenomoscowom> wrote:
> A little "heads up", Mr. Arnold.
>
> I also have an audio file of Mr. DiDickisonaying
> that NSNSAs NOT accredited
> (recorded fairly recently).
>
> So, to respond to your suggestion that I am " . . .
> now admitting that Mr.
> DiDickisons correct," that would not depend so much
> upon what you ask Mr.
> DiDickisons to when (and in what circumstances) you
> ask Mr. DiDickison Like
> some "ladies" I knew in Korea, his integrity has a
> price tag.
>
> As far as posting my recording of the May 12th Board
> of Adjustment hearing
> to my website is concerned - The audio file is in
> excess of 200 megabytes in
> size and each of the photo images is in excess of
> 500 kilobytes.
>
> Enough said.
>
> Later, Moscow.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>

> Every day you may make progress. Every step may be
> fruitful. Yet there will
> stretch out before you an ever-lengthening,
> ever-ascending, ever-improving
> path. You know you will never get to the end of the
> journey. But this, so
> far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and
> glory of the climb.
>
> - Sir Winston Churchill

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,
>  serving the communities of the PaPalouseince 1994.
>
>                hthttp/wwwwwsfsret
>
>           mamailtoision2020 at momoscowom

Yahoo! Mail