[Vision2020] Doing Kai's work for him

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 19 19:31:18 PDT 2005

A little "heads up", Mr. Arnold.

I also have an audio file of Mr. Dickison saying that NSA is NOT accredited
(recorded fairly recently).

So, to respond to your suggestion that I am " . . . now admitting that Mr.
Dickison is correct," that would not depend so much upon what you ask Mr.
Dickison as to when (and in what circumstances) you ask Mr. Dickison.  Like
some "ladies" I knew in Korea, his integrity has a price tag.

As far as posting my recording of the May 12th Board of Adjustment hearing
to my website is concerned - The audio file is in excess of 200 megabytes in
size and each of the photo images is in excess of 500 kilobytes.

Enough said.

Later, Moscow.

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will
stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving
path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so
far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.

- Sir Winston Churchill