[Vision2020] Editor Kai -- not getting it.

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Thu May 19 15:09:16 PDT 2005

Joan, my dear, please look up the definition of "school". You'll find the
term includes colleges/universities.
You may apologize later.
I base my opinion on here, by what I've read on here. Rather than sticking
to facts, several posters have instead railed against what Wilson has said
and preaches. Only occasionaly, has someone offered anything but rhetoric.
Conclusion: The attacks are purely because of the school's/church's stance
on a given issue.
The massage school and Mr. Leon's are doing business as schools. The only
difference (besides curriculum) is profit.....and religious affiliation.
I'm sorry, Joan, but I don't have a liberal arts degree, or any other for
that matter. Just my old, worn out high school diploma.
That's not to say I didn't attend college. I did. On a theater scholarship,
no less.
Now, has anyone checked on Wilson's claim about the Co-op?

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.