[Vision2020] Dance, dance, dance! THIS Saturday afternoon!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Thu May 19 11:11:04 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries,

Join Heart of the Arts for a wonderful afternoon THIS Saturday at the 1912 Center... the Hog Heaven Big Band will be there to be our live players and while we're honoring senior citizens, EVERYBODY is invited to cut a rug or just listen to some great songs. Patrick Adams and all the musicians do a fabulous job and Moscow is SO fortunate to have them!

See you there!

All the best,

Linda Pall

Heart of the Arts, Inc.

cordially invites

YOU

to a

TEA DANCE

FOR SENIORS

& the rest of us!

featuring Moscow's own

Hog Heaven Big Band!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

from 2:15 to 3:30 P.M.

at the 1912 Center

Tea, light refreshment and

listening/dancing to the best of

Big Band arrangements.

No charge!!!

Sponsored by Heart of the Arts, Inc., through

the generous assistance of the

Latah Community Foundation.