[Vision2020] American Language???

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 21:21:12 PDT 2005

--- J Ford <prprivatejf at hohotmailom> wrote:

"You need to understand, Doug, not only the American
language (NO!)"

"American language", huh?!? --- I always thought it
was called English.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

> Tom;
>
> Thanks.
>
> No is not maybe, perhaps, well - I don't know, could
> be, etc.  IT MEANS NO,
> you can't do it, not allowed, can't go wrong by
> doing right, STOP,
> no-way-JoJoséetc.
>
> Especially when someone sneaks around doing things
> in the dark with the
> hopes that no one will notice or turn on a light.
> GREAT community relations
> you got going there, Doug - like to see who your PR
> man is - the same as
> Attila's?
>
> You need to understand, Doug, not only the American
> language (NO!) but that
> you are violating 1Peter 3:8-10!  Maybe if you read
> it the BaBakweanguage,
> you'd get it.
>

> >From: "Tom Hansen" <ththansenomoscowom>
> >To: "'J Ford'" <prprivatejf at hohotmailom>,
> <vision2020 at momoscowom>
> >Subject: RE: [Vision2020] WiWilsonsttack Moscow
> Food Co-op
> >Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:53:27 -0700
>
> >I agree with you 100%, J.
> >
> >If we were to allow NSNSAo remain on Main Street,
> that would simply open
> >the
> >door for Anselm House to create more schools on
> Main Street (such as the
> >one
> >by NuNuart  "No" means "No".
> >
> >At the end of the hearing last Thursday the board
> briefly mentioned that
> >perhaps Title 4, Section 3-5(B)(7) of the zoning
> code was established to
> >prevent large colleges from establishing
> "residence" on Main Street, that
> >perhaps a school of 400 or 500 (versus 12,000)
> would be acceptable.
> >BULLS**T!!  If you open that Pandora's Box, 15
> years from now Main Street
> >will be crowded with a long range of eight to ten
> 500-capacity schools (and
> >not a one of them paying property taxes).  Again,
> "No" means "No".
> >
> >Benefits related to the removal of NSNSArom the
> central business district
> >far outweigh any imagined losses.  It IS that
> simple.
> >
> >Take care, Moscow.  See y'all at the fest in
> August.
> >
> >Tom Hansen
> >Moscow, Idaho
> >

> >We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp,
> some are pretty, some
> >are
> >dull, some have weird names, and all are different
> colors....but they all
> >exist very nicely in the same box.

church services on Sunday
> and use the building
> >during the week as a school.
> >
> >The code clearly states that the land has to be
> compatible with the
> >surrounding area, has to take into consideration
> the use of the land, the
> >expandability of the land, etc.  NSNSAxpanding and
> taking up more than its
> >fair share of the surrounding area is just asking
> too much of the residents
> >and other businesses in the area.  The only
> "schools" down town are both
> >owned by Christ Church and are blocks away from
> each other.  It violates
> >the
> >
> >code.
> >
> >The Co-op has the parking it needs and the space it
> needs.  It is also
> >compatible with the surrounding businesses as it is
> a retail business.  It
> >is in compliance with the code.
> >
> >One other note - the Co-op has been and I am sure
> will continue to work
> >OPENLY with the city - something CC/NSNSAas not
> done and refuses to do -
> >remember, they are AGAINST government
> "interference."

> >On the road to retirement? Check out MSMSNife
> Events for advice on how to
> >get there!

hthttp/lilifeeventssmsnom/category.asaspxicidetirement

> >  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,
> >  serving the communities of the PaPalouseince
> 1994.
> >                hthttp/wwwwwsfsret
> >           mamailtoision2020 at momoscowom

> Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSMSN>
Search!

hthttp/search.msmsnlick-ururlom/go/ononm200636ave/direct/01/