[Vision2020] Wilsons attack Moscow Food Co-op

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 20:52:23 PDT 2005

Tom;

Thanks.

No is not maybe, perhaps, well - I don't know, could be, etc.  IT MEANS NO,
you can't do it, not allowed, can't go wrong by doing right, STOP,
no-way-José, etc.

Especially when someone sneaks around doing things in the dark with the
hopes that no one will notice or turn on a light.  GREAT community relations
you got going there, Doug - like to see who your PR man is - the same as
Attila's?

You need to understand, Doug, not only the American language (NO!) but that
you are violating 1Peter 3:8-10!  Maybe if you read it the Bakwe language,
you'd get it.