[Vision2020] Swamp Fox Wilson

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed May 18 13:38:01 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

Once again we are experiencing the special leadership of "General" Doug
Wilson.  And, yes, once again he is leading safely from the  rear.  As a life-time
Executive Board member and founder of New St. Andrews  I rather expected to
see him leading the charge against the Co-op.   Instead,  Doug blusters in
comfort from Fort Anselm.  What an  irony that Doug has chosen to speak on Francis
Marion (aka The Swamp Fox) at the  Trinity Festival - a reincarnation of the
old *history*  conference.   General Marion understood that real leadership
means more than picking a fight, running for cover, and ordering  subordinates
to do the dirty work.

Rose Huskey

One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan