[Vision2020] "No free meal, whatever...?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:07:49 PDT 2005

Debbie et. al.

Debbie wrote:

> Remember, there is no free ride, free meal, whatever =)
>
> Debbie

"no free meal, whatever...?"

So who was billed for that huge serving of delicious wonderful wild
forest mushrooms I ate cooked over a small campfire fueled by a few
dried out tree branches?

And all along I thought this meal was a gift from the Goddess of Mother Earth.

The Capitalists who want to redefine everything in Mother Nature as a
resource they can extract and profit from have been more astonishingly
successful in their propaganda efforts than I thought!

So to whom and where was the bill sent for my meal that I thought was "free?"

Ted Moffett