[Vision2020] auroras!!--Offlist: Off the WALL, YOU MEAN!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:26:33 PDT 2005

Donovan et. al.

This is so funny I might start misspelling words left and right, up
and down, in ten dimensional super string incomprehensibility...like a
certain someone who knows all yet refuses to use a spell checker, a
process that just might make the incomprehensibility (yes, the Gmail
spell checker indicates that this a "real" word!) of their ideas more
comprehensible for the rest of us mortals.

You tell Jasper that "you not miss much?"  And this is after she
offers us a wonderful description of what she did not miss, that you
apparently did!

Are you vying to top the Three Stooges for zany nonsense, and/or have
I fallen into a Black Hole into another universe, where you alone
define who misses what and when?

Please, please don't answer that question!  Jasper knows about
science, and I suspect you really do not!

Sorry to be so mean, but tell me, what is time dilation, and has it
been verified by scientific methods in fact at least once?

On second thought, forget about it!  I know the answer.

Ted Moffett