[Vision2020] auroras!!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon May 16 01:39:12 PDT 2005

Jasper et. al.

Thanks for your poetic descriptions of the night sky.

This was more than a description of the phenomena in the "sky."  It
was an insight into your appreciation of the beauty and wonder that
you find in our world, a beauty and wonder that is inside of you as
much as it is outside in the world.

Thanks for sharing this part of you.

Ted Moffett