[Vision2020] Emergency ordinance information

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 21:22:57 PDT 2005

Mr. Storhok and Mr. Solomon,

For those of us that do not follow the water issue but
are also concerned.

Can you answer the following questions, in 100 words
or less?

How much water does Moscow have?

How much will the city need in the next 20, 40, 100,
200 years based on a normal population growth rate?

What is in our water(chemicals, organisms, etc.)?

Will the quality (how many impurities it has in it) of
water decline over time or increase?

If you do not know, please say so as well.

Thanks,

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===