[Vision2020] What Is "Verified Scientific Fact?"

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon May 9 13:01:02 PDT 2005

Donovan et. al.

You are changing the terms of this argument to argue against an argument I
never made.  Changing the terms of a debate, as you are doing, is one of the
oldest tricks in the book.  Let's start over.  This will be my final post to
answer your objections to my original post on time dilation, partly because I
don't think there is much point in debating with someone who does not believe in
"verified scientific facts."

Below is my original post on the subject of time dilation.  I never said any
theory is "proved" in this post.  The word "proved" or "proof" is never used.
I merely pointed out that there has been empirical validation of the equation
of time dilation from Relativity.  This empirical validation is a fact.
Therefore we have already witnessed time dilation in fact.

Continue to read down till you find your response, and I will again answer
your response.

Subj:   [Vision2020] Time Travel To The Future is Real