[Vision2020] truth vs. untruth

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon May 9 07:16:25 PDT 2005

I don't need you to bring me up to speed.  I said, here and elsewhere, that
Hummel had done a report for the district in about 2000.  I've read it.  I
doubt you have.

Don't confuse your lack of understanding, Phil, with my being untruthful.
I'm confident there's far more evidence for my integrity than for your grasp
of the issue, and I'd hate to have you unwittingly mar your otherwise
sterling reputation.

keely