[Vision2020] The UI Friday Letter from UI President White (May 6, 2005)

cynthia nichols cynthiann0 at mac.com
Sat May 7 12:00:36 PDT 2005

Someone please tell president white that "...for helping karen and I
learn..." is incorrect grammar. It's "...for helping karen and me
learn..."

It's one thing for grammar mistakes from regular people writing in a
list like this (for instance, i use capital letters sparingly)--but
pretty darn bad when a university president uses incorrect grammar in
his Friday Letter. what is his salary again? bump it down by $10,000
for that.

shame shame shame. how embarrassing.

cynthia nichols