[Vision2020] charles nolan publishers

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Fri May 6 15:17:20 PDT 2005

OK gang, after lurking on this site for the last few weeks and
receiving this response to my recent question, I think it’s time for
everyone to take a deep breath, let it out slowly, and repeat that
action ten times before reading any Vision2020 emails.

Then calmly, carefully, and thoughtfully READ AND COMPREHEND THE
CONTENTS of any message you’re replying to [shouting intentional].

In my last post, I stated all the facts I knew about a situation
and--seeking more information--asked a question. How my message was
translated into me accusing a business of deliberately sending a virus
is beyond my comprehension. Yet, this type of personal, thoughtless,
spitting retort to a misinterpretation is all to common here.

Non-responsive shouting makes Vision2020 useless as a forum for civil,
community discussion--something what we desperately need if we are
serious about finding reasonable resolutions to the issues this town is
facing.

Please, when you reply to a posting, address the contents--not imagined
squiggles between the lines.

Kit Craine