[Vision2020] date today

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Thu May 5 22:31:25 PDT 2005

Hello all,

Thanks Dan and JFord, but Mr. Arnold has a point. I should have
qualified the statement a bit; I think I was guilty of what the
rhetoricians call "writer-based" and not "reader-based" awareness. He
was correct to call me out, but hey, what can you expect from a BA in
Philosophy from the UI?

I'll try again.

For those of sufficient age and educational level (chronological and/or
otherwise) exhibiting the ability to interpret (not necessarily
understand, for that may prove another question altogether, one
including but not limited to epistemological or even cosmogonical
dimensions not within the intention of this post) the concept of
temporal duration and sequentiality within the currently accepted
calendrical system of this country (including the modification of
Daylight Savings Time) as derived and extrapolated from higher energy
electrons within a Cesium atom expressed in a digital mode, there
exists a high degree of probability according to longevity projections
provided by life science research that said persons will never
experientially encounter such a digital sequence again.

I am confident this disclaimer is woefully inadequate; further research
funding may be required. In the meantime, I just thought all the fives
were kinda neat.

But Mr. Arnold is right-- each moment is irreplaceably unique. Rather
like people. Some are just a helluva lot more unique than others.

Warren Hayman

PS-- If them sixes ever pop up, I know a local pastor with my vote for
President.