[Vision2020] The Politics of Experience (definition ofschizophrenia)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu May 5 16:43:09 PDT 2005

And so it goes!! Another argument from someone who does not work with the mentally ill. BUT, he knows how it should be treated and handled...well, Of course he does! But if it was his loved one standing out on a street corner every night not being treated for their illness he might see the other side of the story. I can tell you that IF Van Gogh's paintings were not a part of the art world today but he had lived a safe life then who knows what the world would be. He just might have done more wonderful things and better things.