[Vision2020] Re: [Vision2020) who I represent

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed May 4 14:38:52 PDT 2005

Keely says:
"I have to stay true to my convictions.  Fortunately, those don't seem
too terribly out of line with those of many people in my zone"

And if they are "terribly out of line", those people will get someone
else to run against Keely next time around.  Remember, school board
members are only voted for by those in their zone.

I, for one, would bet a dollar and a dozen bottle caps that Keely will
make it back in.  Unless someone in our zone runs against her (yeah, I'm
in there).

DC