[Vision2020] The Mariners: Moscow's Home Team

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 13:34:28 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries,

Okay, this is my third and final post of the day.  I've written a piece for New West (www.newwest.net) about the Seattle Mariners being Moscow, Idaho's home team -- despite the fact that Safeco Field is 296 miles from our Main Street.  It can be found at the following link: http://www.newwest.net/index.php/city/main/C139/L136.  Or, if that for some reason doesn't work, you can go to the main New West site (above), select "Northern Idaho" from the "Select Local Sites" list on the left, and then select "Cultural Scene," also on the left.

I'd be interested in public comments from all of you Mariners fans.  That Ichiro catch . . . wow.

Oh, and I'd like to thank Brother Carl and Scott Dredge for their help with the article.  I've been thinking about writing something like it for some time, but they really helped gather my thoughts in order.

Over and out,
Joan/Auntie
www.auntie-establishment.com