[Vision2020] The Doug Stambler Experience

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 07:18:06 PDT 2005

*rising slowly from my chair.... stumbling to the
kitchen... recalling I have yet to have ANY coffee,
let alone one cup!!! Shaking my head, as if to clear
cobwebs, and 789 posts  of the last few weeks from my
muddled mind*

Some people should NOT make ANY posts prior to at
least 4 cups of coffee! *meekly raising my hand,
blushing*

Good heavens! Whatever was I thinking? No, you did not
say that in your post. I have read too much here
lately. One post flowing freely into the next.

If I remember correctly, there have been people
posting to others,  to take Prozac, their medication,
etc., in this very heated debate regarding the school
bond levy.. In your last post, and for what I can
recall you haven't  made any such implications....

Comments made of that nature... "take your meds,
prozac, or whatever" imply to me that someone with
mental illness doesn't have a right to have an opinion
or to post on vision2020. Those of you who believe
that, are incorrect. To imply that by making comments
of that nature about another person with whom you
disagree, displays a lack of civility and dignity on
their part.

I sincerely apologize Tom.

Janesta Carcich
Private Citizen

--- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> I am sorry, Ms. Carcich, but I NEVER even implied
> that Doug Stambler was/is
> mentally ill.
>
> I suggest you change news sources.  The one you are
> currently using is
> misguiding you.
>
> Thanks for being somewhat upfront, though.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp,
> some are pretty, some are
> dull, some have weird names, and all are different
> colors....but they all
> exist very nicely in the same box.

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.