[Vision2020] The Doug Stambler Experience

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 4 06:39:35 PDT 2005

I am sorry, Ms. Carcich, but I NEVER even implied that Doug Stambler was/is
mentally ill.

I suggest you change news sources.  The one you are currently using is
misguiding you.

Thanks for being somewhat upfront, though.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.