[Vision2020] Fact or Fiction

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Tue May 3 21:49:57 PDT 2005

Just to interject here, Joan. I talked with Dave Trail at the open house. FACE TO FACE about the fence issue. He told me all it has to be is a cheap chain link fence. Once again folks, I told Dave Trail there is no cheap chain link. So yes, I was in contact with Dave Trail. Maybe it slipped his mind. I also asked him to sign a 30 year agreement that he would not rezone his acreage to residential. How many times do I have to say this. I don't think Tom Trail is as much an interested party as Dave is. Now you notice they are "donating" the "cheap chain link fence." Cause it is not cheap! So  - who is the lyer here?

Again, the Trails ought to go ahead and develop their land. Make their millions. I do not begrudge you one drop. But to be able to develop all t hat acreage they are gonna have to set aside some land for schools K-12 and some park land. How many times do I have to say this. Let them pay for their own infrastructure at their own cost. Make their millions off their own dime. How many times do i have to say this.

You all have Masters and PHD's. Is my english language too complicated for you?

Phil