[Vision2020] A fun site

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:28:21 PDT 2005

After reading all the replys to people who get sent straight to my
trash bin (thank you Gmail!) I thought some on this list would enjoy
this site:

Flame Warriors  by Mike Reed
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

I haven't quite narrowed down exactly which ones Phil and Arnold are.

PS, if anyone wants a Gmail account (2159 MB and growing and a great
filter system) drop me a note. I have 50 to give away.
--
Jean C
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can