[Vision2020] Fact or Fiction

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 20:06:14 PDT 2005

"but if Phil wants to know if his various conspiracy
theories have any merit, perhaps he might
start by emailing Tom or calling Dave and simply
asking." --Joan Opyr

Yes Joan. But the only kink in this logic is that Phil
did ask Dave in person in public, in front of dozens
of people.

Dave said in person that he cannot do anything about
the selling of the land of the next generation of
Trails.

Fact is that the school would have made $3.9 Million
worth of development in city utilities at taxpayer
expense. It would have made all of more than 320 acres
off Mt. View Rd. owned by the Trails easier to
develop. The high school would have made the land
worth millions.

I do not think that the current generation of Trail's
would have sold. But the next generation of Trail's
might, and may still.

Another fun fact, the guy who appraised the land value
of the Trail property (for free) also owns land near
by. So do you think he would have been unbiased in the
value of the land?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

--- "jojoanopyraearthlinket" <jojoanopyraearthlinket>