[Vision2020] Due Tribute

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 3 19:30:58 PDT 2005

Donovan, it may take you another 20 years to understand decency and respect,
particularly that which you owe to veterans like Mr. Hansen.

Knock it off.

keely

From: Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>
To: Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com>, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Due Tribute
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

WOW! How do you do it Mr. Hansen?

What skills do I need to acquire to be like you 20
years from now when I am your age?

All this talent of yours and you WASTE it on a $7 an
hour job working for the University. Surely somebody
out there has to find you as funny and talented as you
find yourself.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

--- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
 > Greetings Visionaires -
 >
 > Sometimes postings on Vision 2020 deserve no more
 > attention than the mumbles
 > in a back of a classroom.
 >
 > Then there are those you simply cannot overlook and
 > let escape without
 > paying due tribute to their author.
 >
 > So, to ensure proper tribute is paid to those
 > individuals that are so, so
 > deserving, I will present, on an irregular basis,
 > the "Two Fries Shy of a
 > Happy Meal" Award.
 >
 > Make sure that your speakers are turned up for:
 >
 > http://www.tomandrodna.com/The_Lighter_Side
 >
 > Take care, Moscow.
 >
 > Tom Hansen
 > Just Another Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista
 > Diversity-Cleansing
 > Wacko Nutjob Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes
 > Natural (and saving his
 > nickels and dimes for the Trinity In"Fest"ation
 > 2005)
 >
 > "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
 > intention of arriving
 > safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but
 > rather to skid in
 > sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the
 > other, body thoroughly used
 > up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a
 > ride!'"

 >  List services made available by First Step
 > Internet,

http://mail.yahoo.com