[Vision2020] Mad Cow Disease

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 2 21:09:01 PDT 2005

Fascinating article, Mr. Schmidt.

However, there is absolutely NOTHING underhanded that would surprise me when
it comes to King George.

What he couldn't manage to lie, cheat or steal his way out of, his daddy
bought his way out of.

Absolutely NO responsibility for anything.  There is always somebody around
to take the blame.

Take a look at Abu Ghraib.  There is absolutely nobody above the rank of
staff sergeant being held accountable.  There is NO WAY you are going to
convince me that the staff sergeant was the highest ranking soldier in the
"know".

You notice, of course, that Condeleeza Rice is getting more and more media
coverage.  The only question remaining is "Who is going to be her running
mate in 2008?"

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.