[Vision2020] Re: I Surrender In Meek Supplication!

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:44:16 PST 2005

Poor Ted is forced by my pitiless abuse to write:

"You have a knack for expressing yourself as though you always have the last word ... and your opponents will wither before your scathing wit and vast erudition.
I surrender!"
Don't surrender.  I will not accept your white flag; I will not allow you to go down with your ship.  I am a complete and utter jackass.  I do always have to have the last word.  I think it's because I'm an oldest child  I've got issues.  Just ask my sisters -- or, rather, what's left of them after 30-odd years of enduring the exact same treatment at my hands that you yourself have just received.
What can I say, Ted?  Other than, hey, want a ride to the Chomsky lecture at WSU?!  Because I'm going!  Wouldn't miss it.
(You're a good guy, a good sport, and a damned smart cookie.  Now, don't kick me, I'll kick myself.)
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

 Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom