[Vision2020] The Grand Conspiracy or "Why is Everybody Always Pickin' on Me?"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 26 18:24:28 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Read how Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson is convinced that "Christians upset at
the obvious threat to a strong argument for Christ's divinity", "Adversaries
upset because this discovery came out of the Moscow Christ Church/New St.
Andrews community", and "Professionals upset at this threat to their
industry" have conspired to discredit Nate "Sonny Boy" Wilson's "Shroud of
Turin" parlor trick.

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=946

If you were to remove every person on Earth that fit into any of those three
categories, that would strand the members of Logos School, News Saint
Andrews College, Christ Church, and Anselm House on this glorious big blue
marble of ours.

You might be onto something, Your Whineyness.  The Grand Conspiracy is
unfolding before our very eyes and only the Great Dougster can see it.  Just
because you re paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't after you.

When your stash of Tylenol 3 runs out, let me know.  I have a sneakin'
suspicion where Dale "Your Boy" Courtney has his Prozac hidden.  I think he
is keeping it for the Trinity Fest.  But . . . what the Hell . . . you need
it more than he does.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Pagan Intolerista Liberal Elitista Wacko Nutjob Loose in the
Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy