[Vision2020] Shroud of Turin Questions

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Mar 23 08:14:48 PST 2005

My Dearest Joan,

Sorry, but I have a newspaper to put out, so I did not have time to search
for any more information than what I learned about the shroud on National
Geographic as I was winding down not too long ago.
Even after all of their experiments and with all of their knowledge, they
still haven't figured out how it was made. Recreated with some accuracy?
Maybe, but not *exactly*, Joan. That is where the riddle is. And why it's
driven scientists nuts for years.
And I merely asked why one would attack another for trying another theory. I
find his experiment interesting, and I don't give a damn who's idea it is.
I am fully aware that plenty of theories have been floated about the cloth,
including one that it was made by Da Vinci.
But you have discovered the truth. In North Carolina of all places! Wow. I'm
happy for you, when will your findings come out in a notable journal?
No, I've never heard of painting glass and putting it on cloth before, no
classes like that were offered at Nogales High School. That's right high
school, kiddo, I don't have a degree to put against yours in the fabled
tradition of "my degree is better than yours" ie: the proverbial pissing
contest.
So maybe that makes me a bit more curious........after all I am
"uneducated".
I recieved a fine education voraciously reading my way through libraries,
without having to kowtow to a professor's ego, thank you very much.
And just for public knowledge, the prefix is "Mister" not "Miss"

 The Beatles still stink.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle