[Vision2020] Forget the shroud! Meet Hogzilla!

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:10:37 PST 2005

About candles that smell like Jesus, Dave writes:

"Candles? We don't need no stinking candles.

I've already got it covered.  Everytime my wife walks into the room she sniffs and says,
'Jesus! Is that you?'"

Fine, Dave.  I was recovering nicely from the flu, but now I've gone and laughed myself sick.  I can't speak for Brother Carl, but I will happily pay your gas(oline) fare anytime you want to come over here and guest (not gassed) on the Auntie Establishment & Brother Carl Show.  We'll set up a third mic and let you have at it -- provided you have not eaten at Taco Time in the preceding 36 hours.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: If you can by any chance belch the alphabet, I'll also chip in for your motel room.