[Vision2020] Pains Inflicted

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:09:08 PST 2005

Dale Courtney says: "It's got me in stitches, watching the Intoleristas on
Venom2020" and "Do they melt down and consume themselves? Yup!  :)"

I say:  Ya know what's got me?! The fact that these people, these supposedly
faithful, religious, pious, righteous, God-loving, followers of Doug Wilson
have so often proven that they are NOT what they say they are.

Despite what hellcious treatment Jesus went through in His day, the torture
He was put through, the pain He suffered - He never ONCE took up the sword
and struck anyone.  The sword that Doug and his followers use is the sword
of meanness, sick/sadistic humor, labeling, hatred, and as discussed earlier
today, fear.

MY challenge to you in a church you have the audacity to call "Christ"
church is this:  If Jesus was standing here, right now in front of you,
after having read your many, many columns of preaching, WOULD HE BE ABLE TO
CLAIM YOU AS ONE OF HIS?  WOULD HE WANT TO?

Have I called names? Yes.  But I have never put myself out there as anything
more than a child of His that is trying.  And we are told by Him to bring
down those that stand for evil and call it "holy".  And I take great pride
in doing what I can to bring you down whenever I can.

Right now, I am literally in tears over this mess.  I can not believe you
people (Christ Church and Doug Wilson/followers) are just so UN-Christ like.
  It pains me greatly to have to admit I ever thought you and your church
was a good place for my family and I.  My heart aches for you all.

I'd say "The Peace Of The Lord Be With You" but I honestly don't believe
you'd know it if He handed it to you, Himself, with His own hands.