[Vision2020] Hot sheet March 8-14

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Mar 22 14:55:07 PST 2005

Visionaries,

Here is the latest hot sheet.  I realize that I've fallen a bit behind and I
will try to catch up by the end of the week so that I can start having these
out in a more timely and useful manner to you all.

Just an FYI: I had a great meeting with Saundra Lund today.  She approached
me off-list with a wonderful idea to bring an "internet predator" (how to
prevent them--not how to be one) seminar to Latah County and we at LCSO are
looking into sponsoring the seminar.  I am really excited to see citizens so
enthusiastic about getting involved with law enforcement.  It has been a
tremendous morale booster to our department to hear such kind and concerned
response from so many people.  How awesome to have citizens make suggestions
and for us to get to use them!  Yes, I'm gushing here, but it has truly been
the highlight of my day to see these plans become actions.  Sheriff Rausch
and I are very humbled by your continued commitment and confidence in Latah
County Law Enforcement.  Thank you.

--Jennie

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson