[Vision2020] Shroud of Turin Questions

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Mar 22 08:52:09 PST 2005

I have a question, why hammer on this guy for trying something that might
explain how the shroud came into being? To my knowledge no one else has
tried it, and no one else seems to have an explanation.
Or are we now slamming any curiosity that isn't done on campus?
His experiment IS intriguing. But before discrediting it, as so many seem
eager to do, what are the possibilites a piece of distortion free glass
*may* have been made in medevial times? Not intentionally, mind you, just a
fluke. Which brings me to my next question. Are the odds of that happening
greater or less than winning Powerball, for instance?
Seems to me that there may be a slight chance of this occuring. Stranger
things have happened, after all Boston did win the Series.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.